Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tempus Fugit

So, I thought I'd just write a quick post before I go off to Download....
Then I realised that it's been a month since I last updated - a whole month!!  (not that anyone cares - it's not as if I'm hysterically funny like Stickhead at Slightly South of Sanity; or informative like the organising blog ladies)

Just shows how boring my life is that in the last month, nothing of note has happened...  Just my usual gripes about other drivers (who probably have the same gripes about my driving); kids being, well, kids; work; trying to get my house tidy (I have blitzed the kitchen so it actually looks like a kitchen rather than the tip it was...)

I did go to a workshop by the fantastic Pantera Blacksmith yesterday (& now I ache all over & have my ordinary class tonight, ouch)  The woman is a legend in the world of pole-dance - I'm so glad I got the chance to meet her.  I sooo hope I get to do another workshop with her at some point in the future...

But other than that, it's been same ol' same ol' for me...

But as I may have already mentioned - I am off to Download.  Here's hoping it's not raining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment