Wednesday 21 March 2012

I am my only octopuss....

Hello lovely readers.  It's been a while due to my extremely bad habit of procastinating....

Anyway, as some of you might know, I do the odd bit of pole-dancing (& by odd, I mean odd!!!  My lovely teacher Jamie shows myself & my classmate moves, & we do them COMPLETELY differently to her!!! )

So Rhi & I went to watch Jamie & one of her other students perform last week.  And they were fantastic...  Nicola was totally inspiring & motivating, she was so good & if I'm going to get anywhere near that standard I really REALLY need to practice more.... (I've been good tonight & had a bit of a session but by bit, I mean 1 song... oops!  It is the song I'll be performing to at the showcase next month so not too bad I guess..)

Anyway, we were talking to Nic afterwards & other than nagging us about practicing more often, she showed us a tattoo she's had done to motivate herself.  "I am my only obstacle"  So true, so very true.  The only person stopping me being as good as her is me.

So I really, honestly will be practicing a whole lot more often.  I don't want to be my only octopuss....

No comments:

Post a Comment