Thursday 8 December 2011

Snow

Have you had any?  None here, not a flurry, not a flake.  Well, it tried on Tuesday for a whole 30 seconds & we've had some hailstones but as hailstones are just as likely to occur in June as December, they don't count....

So why the bleeding nora have I seen a snowplough today?  Two in fact (although I suppose it could have been the same one coming back....)  Do we really need a snowplough for rain & wind?

(And that's a point - why has there been hardly any wind on the school run, including a stretch of road known as Windy Hill - EXCEPT for my village?  Driving out of the village & the car's being blown around.  By the time I got to the next village (a whole 3 minutes away!) it had died down....  Same on the way back - once I started getting into the village the wind was back.  Strange...  But then we are at the top of a hill I suppose...)

Anyway - snow...  are the council just panicking about the prospect of snow or are we in for a hard winter? 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment