Friday 4 November 2011

November already....

The year is rushing rapidly past me!!  I really don't know where the past month has gone, I really don't...

Well, last time I was here I was aiming to get the bathroom decorated, the dining room decluttered & start planning for Christmas...

I guess 1.5 out of 3 ain't bad???  The bathroom is finally decorated (just about - a couple of finishing touches to do - mainly sealing & putting the blinds up...)  I'll post pics when I get round to taking them.

The Christmas planning?  Well, I've got 1 present bought & 1 half-made, so at least I've started THINKING about it, even if I haven't actually started planning properly...

As for the dining room - I'm going to hang my head in shame, for not only have I STILL not got round to decluttering, I swear it actually looks worse than it did to start with.....

Housework really isn't my thing!

OK - November goals...

Yep - the dreaded dining room
Decorate the big boys' bedroom
Finalise the Christmas planning & have most of the presents bought...

No comments:

Post a Comment