Friday 6 August 2010

The things we tell children!!

So the eldest has just woken up crying because he had a bad dream.  A tiger ate him....
So I've had to tell him that he has a bad dream about tigers again he has to shout "bad cat", smack it's paw & open a tin of catfood...  This is along with bonking monsters on the head, feeding crocodiles chocolate until their teeth fall out so they can't bite you, shouting at bad guys to go away....

etc etc etc!!!  And then we parents tell our children not to lie with perfectly straight faces!!!!  I suppose the difference being that those are dreams, not real!

Anyway, I was supposed to hear back from a job interview by the end of the week.  I'm guessing that if I've not heard anything, I've not got the job.  ah well.

Weather's been pretty horrid today - on off rain.  Still warm though.

No comments:

Post a Comment