Tuesday 17 August 2010

Spider Spider in the bath....

2 huge spiders have taken up residence amongst the bath toys that are currently littering the bottom of the bath...  And I mean mahoosive - leg span easily the width of my hand...  I wouldn't care, but I hate spiders.

So no bath for my children tonight, hohum.  (yes, yes I could have stuck them under the (separate) shower but I couldn't be doing with the argument & screaming from Toby....)  so they'll have to have one in the morning before we go out (once Sir Galahad has removed said spiders from the bath!)

I'm struggling to find my birth certificate atm & I need it for a job interview.  I have decluttered the desk in the extension (am now sat surrounded by pc games that I need to check to see if they actually work/are worth keeping, having gone through the recordable cd's/dvd's earlier)  I'm not looking forward to going through the box files & decluttering them, but a) I need to find this flaming birth certificate & b) it needs doing anyway...
Mind you, I did procrastinate a tad earlier (bit like I'm doing now!) & inspired by my friend Caz, I've decluttered baby stuff to give away....

Weather miserable today - grey, gloomy & on/off drizzle...  hoping it's better tomorrow as we're meeting up with some friends from Notts who are down on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment