Sunday 22 August 2010

Boxes, boxes everywhere....

The extension seems to be full of fruit boxes (one of the 'perks' of Hubby working for a supermarket?) 2 of which are now filled with books.  (and having discovered that we had £31 of credit on Green Metropolis we've just ordered 2 more books - doh!  We're meant to be taking the opportunity to declutter, not to add more stuff that will have to be moved with us!!!)

We've been up in the loft & started sorting through up there (1 bag filled for charity & a winter coat found for Toby - result!) and now I have a heap more stuff to list on Netmums/Ebay/Freecycle... (oh & I've just sold the buggypod so am very chuffed with that - 1 less unwanted thing to move & money in my purse!!)

Weather-wise?  It's been quite nice today - some sunny spells & no rain (hurrah)

2 comments:

  1. You're so much more organised than me - I always leave packing until the last possible minute lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not normally!! It's normally the night before! But as we really don't know when we're going to have to move, I want to be prepared, rather than possibly with baliffs breathing down my neck - can you imagine anything worse?

    ReplyDelete